Who can publish in JUICE?
JUICE offers a supportive platform for people interested in creative education and related areas to share their research. We welcome submissions from researchers, teachers, technical staff, and anyone involved in providing or supporting creative education.
What is the scope of JUICE?
JUICE focuses specifically on creative pedagogies in higher education. Our interests include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creative teaching
- Creative assessment
- Creative Arts Education
- Creative use of learning technology
- Creative curriculum design and redesign
- Supporting learning in creative contexts
- Creative approaches to employability and student success
- Inclusive teaching and supporting learning in creative contexts
- Co-creation of curricula with students
- Internationalising creative arts curricula
What can you submit?
JUICE welcome submissions in the following formats:
- Case studies
- Visual/video essays
- Opinion pieces
- Reviews (e.g. books, technology, exhibitions)
- Conference reflections
Consistent with our focus on creativity, we are very happy to consider a submission in any format provided that it is informed by relevant research. Please do contact us if you would like to discuss any aspect of your submission.